Hey everybody, Today i am really excited as i have been nominated for the very first time ever. Thanks a lot Ritu raj for nominating me.
I totally totally love her blogs. She expresses everything in a very effortless and beautiful manner. I find many answers to my thoughts by reading her posts.
Everybody do check her site:
Now I would like to tell you about the rules of this award..
- Create a new post, thank a person who nominated you, link their blog and put the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees.
Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
So, let’s start answering the questions you asked
1) what does blogging mean to you?
For me , blogging is a way to share your experiences with the people all over the world and to know about theirs. It is a way to vent out your emotions and get to know others point of views and in a way getting better understanding of things.
2) why did you start blogging ? please share your special story.
I don’t really have special story. I was always fond of writing but i used to write in my diary. One day, my parents read it and i was beyond angry that they invaded my privacy. So,i started posting stuff where they can’t read my thoughts and where i can meet people who share my opinions.My parents are really not happy with my thinking style.
3) what are your thoughts about an ideal relationship ?
For me, the best relationship is the one where you are friends before partners, where you help each other grow rather than compete, where you truely feel free and not caged in compromises and sacrifices.where you fight like siblings, knowing you have to come back to the other. Most importantly where you respect your partner’s private sphere.
4) what is the first thing you tend to notice when you meet someone for the first time?
Well, the first thing i notice in somebody is the way they dress up, next, the way in which they speak and after that i look for the person’s nature. So, personality is my determining factor.
5) if given the power would you like to travel into the future or past ?
okay, this one is very interesting. I think i won’t be going in either of the two because my past is horrific but i don’t want to change it. It has made me who i am today, it has made me strong and independent. I don’t want to go to the future because then there would be no point in dreaming. i don’t know what my future holds and i want to take it as a surprise. I love surprises.
6) which is your favorite book and why ?
Harry potter and i think it will always be the one. Basically, i have grown up reading the series and the book really made me grow as a person. It has given me courage to choose right over the wrong, made me realise it’s okay to break rules, and friendship is the most important thing that one should definitely not miss out. Plus it gives me escape, momentarily from the real harsh world.
7) what do you do to relax yourself when you are stressed?
I put in my earplugs, turn on music and dance till i am exhausted. Thats my therapy.
8) what is your idea of a fun vacation?
well i am 19, so for me a fun vacation is the one where you go a solo trip or with your friends. Take complete rest for a day, just don’t get out of bed. Next day just travel as much as you can, explore the wilderness and if possible take a bicycle instead of a car. And at last it involves a lot of clubbing where you can dance a lot and sing like a crazy person as if it is a carnival.
9) share the most funny incident you have witnessed
I have very curly hair and to put them in proper curls i was using the curling comb. My hair got stuck. I tried every means to tangle them but it didn’t work. At last my mom had to cut my hair.So my hair was till my waist and later till my ears. At that time it was like a tragedy but now when i remember it i think it was a very funny incident.
10)what are your opinions about me and my blog and how can i improve it ?
As i mentioned before , i totally love your blog. the best part is there is too much reality in it and i get a feel whatever you write you write it from your heart.
It was reall fun answering these questions.thanks again
Today.. Im nominating
here are my questions to you
- were you always passionate about blogging ?
- what would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
- if you get a chance to meet any fictional character, who would it be ?
- are you fond of travelling and why?
- what inspires you to write ?
- how would your dream place be if made into reality?
- do you believe in god ?
- do you believe in demons and have you even felt anything strange?
- what are your thoughts about me
- would you prefer going on a solo trip, with your friends or family?
looking forward for your answers 🙂
lots of love !!